People + Culture Strategies is a non-traditional and highly innovative labour, employment law firm servicing employers and businesses in Australia.
The firm was established in 2010 by prominent Australian lawyer Joydeep Hor. The firm has been one of the top fastest growing law firms in Australia and New Zealand since inception, and has serviced over 900 corporations.
PCS clients can take advantage of a variety of pricing models that are best suited to their individual needs.
We specialise in advising on
- contract and policy development and renewal
- employment issues associated with setting up a new business
- behaviour and culture training (incorporating EEO, bullying, harassment, and discrimination prevention)
- workplace health and safety
- performance management
- workplace surveillance
- enterprise bargaining
- social media in the workplace
- behavioural and leadership coaching (particularly for senior executives)
- organisational redesign and change management
- mergers, acquisitions, divestments
- workforce regulation
- outsourcing and contractor modelling and management
- employee share schemes
- injured employee sick leave and absenteeism management
- termination of employment
- post-employment restraints
- all employment litigation
- Workplace Investigations
PCS regularly co-ordinates cross-border work for its clients in the Asia-Pacific region.
PCS primarily acts for management in labour, employment matters. The client base of the firm is extremely diverse and PCS has clients in all industry sectors (including manufacturing, banking, property, construction, hospitality, IT, professional services). Significant global brands who are currently PCS clients include Mars, Coca-Cola, Honeywell, Mercer, DB Schenker, Hilton Hotels, KFC, Sony Universal, Virgin Active, Cochlear, Fuji Xerox and Canon.
The main language of the practice is English. In addition, key languages include Bengali, Punjabi, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Filipino and Indonesian.