We are delighted to bring you this expert discussion between members of Innangard, exploring and offering insight in to key concerns for employers in managing the workplace re-entry of their employees in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina.
The discussion is hosted by Beth Hale, CM Murray LLP (UK), with contributions from Anna Cozzi, Daverio & Florio (Italy), Michèle Stutz, MME Legal (Switzerland), Mercedes Balado Bevilacqua, MBB Abogados (guest speaker, Argentina) and Sarah Chilton, CM Murray LLP (UK).
The key questions addressed by the panel include:
- What is the current position in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina in relation to lockdown?
- What is the key current advice for employers in those countries in relation to re-entry to the workplace and how they manage that?
- What health and safety obligations do employers have in relation to providing a safe place of work in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina?
- What steps should those employers be taking to prepare for re-entry?
- What rights do employees in the UK, Italy, Switzerland and Argentina have if they believe the workplace is not safe to return to?
To listen and find out more, click on the link here.
More info can be viewed on this site: