Augusta Abogados is a professional firm born of an ambitious project and a definite aim to innovate. The partners, Jaime Fernández, Juan José Hita, Alicia Herrador, Sergi Giménez, Carlos Valls, Juan José Terraza and María José Sánchez all boast ample experience and a solid reputation.
They have gathered a powerful team of exceptional professionals to face the challenges before them.
Augusta Abogados provides high added value services with practicality and technical rigor.
We specialise in advising on
- Drafting upper and mid-management contracts
- Social Benefits, stock-option plans, long term incentives, variable remuneration, pension undertakings and flexible benefit packages
- Negotiation of redundancies and collective dismissals and general advice on labour restructuring
- Dismissal and grievance proceedings
- Substantial amendment of terms of employment and geographical mobility
- Employment litigation and dispute resolution
- Drafting and negotiation of collective agreements and internal policy regulations (Codes of Ethics)
- General advice on obligations and responsibilities regarding safety and hygiene at work
- Advice, drafting and negotiation of equal opportunity plans
- Expatriates – »full service« (i.e. tax, employment, social security and immigration) as well as co-ordination with international law firms when required to provide full assistance to expatriates
- Cross-border projects (Multi-jurisdictional outsourcing and subcontracting; implementation of global benefit plans and HR policies; European Works’ Council)
- Assistance on M&A transactions (employment and social security due diligences; outsourcing and insourcing projects; mergers, spin-offs, carve-out, transfer of business lines)
Our core client sectors include:
- Healthcare, Chemical and Pharmaceutical;
- Aviation, Transports & Logistics;
- Consumer Goods & Retail;
- Telecommunications, Media & New Information Technologies;
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The main language of the practice is Spanish. In addition, key languages include English, French, Italian and Catalan.