In this 38-minute podcast special, members of leading international employment law alliance Innangard explore and offer insight into the key COVID-19 concerns for employers and employees across multiple jurisdictions, specifically on the obligation to vaccinate their employees against the coronavirus.
Chaired by Van Hall Advocaten Lawyer Annemarie Wieringa (The Netherlands) and with contributions from Ulf Goeke, Seitz (Germany), Emma Bartlett, CM Murray (UK), Inge Derde, Bellaw (Belgium), Mathilde Houet-Weil, Weil & Associés (France), Joydeep Hor, People + Culture Strategies (Australia), Laia Carra Rodés, Augusta Abogados (Spain) and Regan O’Driscoll, CC Solicitors (Ireland), this podcast discusses the following issues:
- Is there a legal ground to obligate people to be vaccinated?
in general or for specific professions?
- Do employers want to impose the obligation to vaccinate on their employees?
- Are there any legal grounds for employers to oblige their employees to be vaccinated?
- What could be possible consequences for an employee who refuses to be vaccinated?
- Have the courts in any of the jurisdictions already ruled on this topic?
More info can be viewed on this site: